duanbeng8872 2014-07-05 10:23
浏览 68
已采纳

如何设置GAE环境特定的环境变量?

I've got a GAE application in Go using martini. I need to be able to set the MARTINI_ENV environment variable to tell martini that it should initialize with production settings. According to the Python docs you can set environment variables in the app.yaml. I didn't see any mention of this in the Go docs, but I'm guessing it should work the same.

I need to be able to set the MARTINI_ENV environment variable to production, but I only want to do that when I'm actually in production (i.e. !appengine.IsDevAppServer()). Is there any way to tell app.yaml to only do this in running on the non-dev server?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi1215 2014-07-05 13:30
    关注

GAE in Go has no concept for setting environment variables since these won't be shared across your GAE instances.

Since martini.Env is an exported variable though you are able to set it using your own logic. There are multiple ways to do this:

1. Default setting martini.Env to production when MARTINI_ENV is not present
    2. Add your own config.yaml to your repo, parse it and set martini.Env from there
    3. Use a library like godotenv with its Read function, which will read your dotfile instead of loading it into the env.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统