douping3860 2014-05-08 06:48
浏览 12
已采纳

在Golang中制作日记文件

I have a small project in Go that are receiving text lines over tcp to process. However, to ensure robustness, I want to create some sort of journal so that nothing is lost in case of power failure (e.g. a frame of data is received by my app, but is not yet processed).

I have googled for any guides on how a journal file should be implemented, but the search results are heavily polluted by Oracle RDBMS documentation and such.

My tought was something like: immediately after receiving a line, write it to a file with a "not processed flag". After processing, update the file so that this flag is cleared, opening for overwrites. At the same time as this flag is cleared, send an "processed ack" to the data sender. Perhaps its easiest to deal with fixed size "slots" in the journal to ensure that I can reuse freed slots rather than having a ever-increasing file and maintain a "free list" of unused slots.

Is there any "best practice" for implementing such files in custom code, i.g.e with regards to file structure, padding and locking? Are there any concerns doing so in Go as it is cross-platform rather than using native file-system APIs?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanan1228 2014-05-08 10:18
    关注

You shouldn't rewrite a journal. Just append the operations to it so that you can recreate them, and then control the strictness level you want.

The logic should simply be:

1. receive message

2. write it to journal

3. optionally do an fsync on the journal now - depending on your consistency requirements.

4. optionally then send a "received ack" - depends on your needs.

5. process the message.

6. optionally write another "processed" record to the file with an id of the record. you don't always need that but this where you don't rewrite the old record. Alternatively you can write a separate file with the "top transaction id" you've processed, so you'll automatically know where to begin processing again in case of a failure. this will reduce the journal size.

7. send a "processed ack" or "processing failure" - again, depends on what you want.

Databases usually let you control the fsync behavior - every write, every N seconds, when the os decides - it's a matter of speed vs. durability.

A good read on the subject might be this post on redis persistence: http://oldblog.antirez.com/post/redis-persistence-demystified.html

[EDIT] another great read on the subject - http://engineering.linkedin.com/distributed-systems/log-what-every-software-engineer-should-know-about-real-time-datas-unifying

As for the Go aspect of it - there are a few options of writing to files, from a low level file handler to a buffered writer. Of course a file handler will keep you most in control of what's going on under the hood. I'm not sure how much caching behind the scenes a normal file writer in Go does, I'd suggest you read the code if you intend to use it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据