duan20145 2016-05-05 15:54
浏览 31
已采纳

有什么方法可以处理Golang中带有空格的Google数据存储区实物名称?

I'm running in a nasty issue with Datastore that doesn't appear to have any workaround.

I'm using the Google Appengine Datastore package to pull back projection query results into Appengine memory for manipulation, and that is being accomplished with representing each entity as a Struct, with each Struct field corresponding to a Property name, like so:

type Row struct {
Prop1    string
Prop2    int
}

This works great, but I've extended my queries into reading other property names that have spaces. While the query runs fine, it can't pull the data back into structs as it's looking to place the given value into a struct of the same naming convention, and I'm getting this kind of error:

datastore: cannot load field "Viewed Registration Page" into a "main.Row": no such struct field

Obviously Golang cannot represent a struct field like this. There is a field of the relevant type but no obvious way to tell the query to place it there.

What would be the best solution here?

Cheers

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duancu4731 2016-05-05 16:19
    关注

Actually Go supports mapping entity property names to different struct field names using tags (see this answer for details: What are the use(s) for tags in Go?).

For example:

type Row struct {
        Prop1    string `datastore:"Prop1InDs"`
        Prop2    int    `datastore:"p2"`
    }

But the Go implementation of the datastore package panics if you attempt to use a property name which contains a space.

To sum it up: you can't map property names having spaces to struct fields in Go (this is an implementation restriction which may change in the future).

But the good news is that you can still load these entities, just not into struct values.

You may load them into a variable of type datastore.PropertyList. datastore.PropertyList is basically a slice of datastore.Property, where Property is a struct which holds the name of the property, its value and other info.

This is how it can be done:

k := datastore.NewKey(ctx, "YourEntityName", "", 1, nil) // Create the key
    e := datastore.PropertyList{}

if err := datastore.Get(ctx, k, &e); err != nil {
        panic(err) // Handle error
    }

// Now e holds your entity, let's list all its properties.
    // PropertyList is a slice, so we can simply "range" over it:
    for _, p := range e {
        ctx.Infof("Property %q = %q", p.Name, p.Value)
    }

If your entity has a property "Have space" with value "the_value", you will see for example:

2016-05-05 18:33:47,372 INFO: Property "Have space" = "the_value"

Note that you could implement the datastore.PropertyLoadSaver type on your struct and handle this under the hood, so basically you could still load such entities into struct values, but you have to implement this yourself.

But fight for entity names and property names to not have spaces. You will make your life harder and miserable if you allow these.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私