dpz1983 2019-09-17 21:00
浏览 1550
已采纳

如何响应多个gRPC客户端?

I am building an application which can have multiple gRPC servers and definitely will have multiple gRPC clients, I wanted to know, how to identify on server side that this is the client I am talking to and only send data to that client. I am using bidirectional streaming RPC and right now the data gets broadcasted to every client and I don't want that. What functions in go gRPC make it possible or how can I implement it?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanqianruan8448 2019-09-18 02:30
    关注

There are two ways to read this question. One way is to read it as the auth problem as answered before. The second way is how I read it, as a connection/session problem.

When the client connects, the grpc server will invoke a function to implement the call in its own goroutine, and that function will be only talking to the client that initiated that call. So, the struct you registered as your grpc server will be shared among many connections, but each connection will run in its own goroutine, and will only talk to the client that initiated it. That also means you have to make sure the grpc server implementation is thread-safe.

You mentioned data is being broadcasted to every client? There is no broadcast in grpc, are you sure that's what's happening?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥20 Python安装cvxpy库出问题
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥15 python天天向上类似问题,但没有清零
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)