duanshai4484 2016-10-04 18:36
浏览 43
已采纳

从Go应用程序刷新特定浏览器标签的最简单方法是什么?

I have a client-side Golang application running on my machine. I also have a browser open, and in that browser there might be a tab running my web application (which is completely separate from the Golang app).

From the Golang app, I would like to programmatically refresh the browser tab (and maybe if possible, bring it to front, but that's less important).

I researched quite a lot already, and I concluded this is not possible just by communicating to the browser, there is no standard (especially cross-platform and cross-browser) interface with which we can trigger the refresh of a specific tab of a browser.

So I suppose I'll need to have some custom JS code running on the website with which my Golang application can communicate and trigger the refresh of the tab.

What's the easiest way to do this?

(I was looking at livereload.js and lrserver, but these all start with the premise that there is a folder of content we'd like to watch and automatically reload on any change. But I don't want that, I just programmatically want to trigger the refresh. Also, this Golang app is not hosting the website, it's just a separate client-side application.)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqing5575 2016-10-30 15:03
    关注

As suggested by some comments, there seems to be no API through which we could connect to a browser from Golang, query the list of tabs, and refresh a particular page (at least not in a cross-browser and cross-platform way).

One possible approach to do this is to host a small WebSocket endpoint in Golang, and connect to it from the site we want to refresh. Then send a message through the WS connection every time we want to reload the site, and in JavaScript call location.reload() when we receive the message.

I described all the details in a blog post, and uploaded a complete working example to GitHub.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?