dsedug8644 2017-11-22 12:48
浏览 34
已采纳

删除结构中切片的元素[重复]

I have a struct "Guest" which contains metadata of a party guest (a unique ID, name, surname and a list of the unique IDs of the guests who are friends of this guest.

type Guest struct {
    id      int
    name    string
    surname string
    friends []int
}

I have the following code to remove an ID from the list of friends:

func (self Guest) removeFriend(id int) {
    for i, other := range self.friends {
        if other == id {
            self.friends = append(self.friends[:i], self.friends[i+1:]...)
            break
        }
    }
}

The problem is: The element I want to remove is overwritten by the shift of the elements, but the slice does not get shorter. Instead, the last element of the slice is multiplied.

To give an example: guest1.friends is [1,2,3,4,5]. After I call guest1.removeFriend(3), the result is [1,2,4,5,5] instead of the desired [1,2,4,5].

So, what am I doing wrong?

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dow46218 2017-11-22 12:51
    关注

Any method that intends / does modify the receiver must use a pointer receiver.

Your Guest.removeFriend() method indeed tries to modify the receiver (of type Guest), namely its friends field (which is of slice type), but since you only used a value receiver, you are only modifying the friends field of a Guest copy. The original Guest value will have the unmodified slice value.

So you must use a pointer receiver:

func (self *Guest) removeFriend(id int) {
        // ...
    }

Testing it:

g := &Guest{
        id:      1,
        name:    "Bob",
        surname: "Pats",
        friends: []int{1, 2, 3, 4, 5},
    }

fmt.Println(g)
    g.removeFriend(3)
    fmt.Println(g)

Output (try it on the Go Playground):

&{1 Bob Pats [1 2 3 4 5]}
    &{1 Bob Pats [1 2 4 5]}

The explanation for what you see in your version that slices are small struct descriptors pointing to an array that actually holds the elements. In your example you modified the elements of the backing array, so the caller having the original slice will see those modifications, but the size of the original slice will not (cannot) change.

By using a pointer receiver, you will assign the new slice value (returned by append()) to the friends field of the original Guest, the slice value whose length will be smaller by 1 (due to the 1 removed element).

Also note that in Go using receiver names like self and this is not idiomatic, instead you could use guest or simply g.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog