duandaotui5633 2017-11-03 09:08
浏览 52
已采纳

在Arch和zsh中使用Appengine无法找到goapp

I am new to appengine and have installed google-cloud-sdk from the AUR(arch user repository) and and the google-appengine-go extention at /opt/google-cloud-sdk

thanks to this I am able to run a dev server using

dev_appserver.py app.yaml

But when using goapp serve I found

goapp: command not found

After adding /opt/google-cloud-sdk/platform/google_appengine:$PATH to my $PATH variable in zshrc and running goapp serve i now get the error.

zsh: permission denied: goapp

if sudo goapp serve

sudo: goapp: command not found

Due to this I am unable to use the updated sdk to run tests using goapp test Thank you in advance for your help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanli6834 2017-11-04 11:05
    关注

I had the same problem and I think I figured out how it usually works.

1. You download the google cloud sdk (https://cloud.google.com/sdk/downloads)
    2. After downloading and unzipping to the folder where you want to use it you have to executet the ./google-cloud-sdk/install.sh. Appengine is not part of the download. It can be chosen with that install.sh script. it will download items like appengine. Afterwards you have a folder called platform/google_appengine as you mentioned yourself.
    3. You might have to change execution permissions like chmod 755 platform/google_appengine/go*
    4. Add folder platform/google_appengine to the PATH if not done already. The command "which" will not show non-executable binaries. If you did not change permissions it will not show the path, even being within the PATH variable.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥15 Stata 面板数据模型选择
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器