dongzongzi0379 2019-07-31 15:01
浏览 33

如何配置我的存储库和TravisCI以自动部署到GAE标准环境?

I'm in the process of configuring my Go app to be able to be automatically deployed on pushes to master on GitHub.

So far, I've been able to set it up using Google App Engine's flexible environment but I'm unable to take advantage of the free tier by doing so. I'm pretty sure what I'm doing wrong is misconfiguring my cloudbuild.yml file since it seems like the code is actually getting to GAE but it will not run when it gets there.

Here's my app.yaml:

runtime: go112

Here's my cloudbuild.yaml:

steps:
  - name: 'golang'
    args: ['go', 'build', '.']
    env: ['GO111MODULE=on']

The Go app itself is relatively standard in its layout/design and can be found here where I'm working on the "gae-standard" branch.

I'd ideally love to have: - TravisCI run tests/deploy code to GAE - GAE running the code in the standard environment

If anyone has a good example to point me at, or some insight into what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongme8388 2019-08-01 14:57
    关注

It seems that you have 2 main questions here.

1- How automatically deployed on pushes to master on GitHub? For this you can use Running builds on GitHub[1]. Google Cloud Build lets you create fast, consistent, reliable builds across all languages. Automatically build containers or non-container artifacts on commits to your GitHub repository. Get complete control over defining custom workflows for building, testing, and deploying across multiple environments such as VMs, serverless, Kubernetes, or Firebase.

2.-How to set-up Google App Engine's flexible environment to take advantage of the free tier? From my point of view you where well addressed by @Jesse

[1] https://cloud.google.com/cloud-build/docs/run-builds-on-github

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器