dongshan2680 2019-04-26 13:37
浏览 144
已采纳

由于切换到新的go mongo驱动程序,因此无法正确解析map [string] interface {}

I'm switching to the new mongo go driver (mongo-go-driver), away from mgo

One of our functions is no longer working despite the decoding method not changing (into a map[string]interface{})

I believe that what is happening is that the returned data is not being handled correctly as a map[string]interface{}

The data ingested is a mongo aggregate query:

result = map[query_key:procedure_on_cities query_type:run procedure query_value:map[aggregate:[map[£match:map[Source:Cities]] map[£sort:map[Order:1]]] collection:aggregate_stats db:stats] _id:ObjectID("5c5410fac2a7b1b1beae52bc")]

What we need to do is replace the £ with $ in the aggregation for it to run correctly (we encode $ as £ initially to not run into issues with the $ being interpreted incorrectly when the query is put together on the frontend

Previously with mgo, we simply did this:

if returnedQuery, ok := result["query_value"].(map[string]interface{}); ok {
        queryToRun = replace£With$(returnedQuery)
}

But this is no longer working...

So the bit that we are wanting to handle as a map[string]interface to pass into the function is this:

query_value:map[aggregate:[map[£match:map[Source:Cities]] map[£sort:map[Order:1]]] map[£sort:map[Order:1]]] collection:aggregate_stats db:stats] 

We assumed, like with mgo, we could just do the previously mentioned type assertion

In my testing, I isolate the part with the £ that I want to replace:

result2 = result["query_value"].(map[string]interface{})

Then I want to check to see the datatypes and whether what's in the aggregate is even a map[string]interface{}

for key, value := range result2 {

fmt.Println("key from result2:", key, " || ", "value from result 2:", value)

if key == "aggregate" {

fmt.Println("FOUND AGGREGATE || ", "value:", value, " || type: ", reflect.TypeOf(value))

}
        if valueMSI, ok := value.([]interface{}); ok {
            fmt.Println("Please, print this", keyMSI)
        }
    }

But this doesn't print the last statement. WHY?! This is what result2 is:

result2 = map[aggregate:[map[£match:map[Source:Cities]] map[£sort:map[Order:1]]] collection:aggregate_stats db:stats]

It is a []interface{} isn't it?! It should be printing that statement since the aggregate key's associated value is an array that contains maps

When performing type checks the response was:

primitive.A 

Is primitive.A not treated as an []interface{}?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushou7169 2019-04-29 10:56
    关注

The issue here is that the new mongo driver uses a primitive.A datatype for []interface{}

primitive.A has the underlying datatype of []interface{} but the type literal is primitive.A

To solve the problem you need first do the type assertion for primitive.A then do a conversion to the type literal[]interface{}:

I've imported the package for bson primitive with a name:

import (
        bsonNewGoDriverPrimitive "go.mongodb.org/mongo-driver/bson/primitive"
    )

if valuePA, ok := value.(bsonNewGoDriverPrimitive.A); ok {
            vI := []interface{}(valuePA)}

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog