douxi3554 2015-09-11 15:23
浏览 13
已采纳

我应该使用同步还是阻止频道?

I have several go routines and I use unbuffered channels as sync mechanism.

I'm wondering if there is anything wrong in this(e.g. compared with a WaitGroup implementation). A known "drawback" that I'm aware of is that two go routines may stay blocked until the 3rd(last) one completes because the channel is not buffered but I don't know the internals/what this really means.

func main() {
    chan1, chan2, chan3 := make(chan bool), make(chan bool), make(chan bool)
    go fn(chan1)
    go fn(chan2)
    go fn(chan3)
    res1, res2, res3 := <-chan1, <-chan2, <-chan3
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucuo9126 2015-09-11 20:06
    关注

This implementation isn't inherently worse or better and I've written code of this style in favor of using a WaitGroup with success. I've also implemented the same functionality with WaitGroup and had roughly the same results. As mentioned in the comments which is better is situational, and likely subjective in many cases (the difference will be in maintainability or readability rather than performance).

Personally, I really like this style for a situation where I'm spinning off one worker per item in a collection. I was already encountering a lot of pains with shutting down cleanly (signaling on an abort or close channel which had to be made available to the worker methods one way or another) so I thought it was very convenient to take that communication loop one step further and enclose all the work in a channel select. In order to have a working abort you kind of have to anyway.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab