dongpu9852 2018-12-30 00:24
浏览 180
已采纳

将stderr紧急事件重定向回go中的终端

I'm trying to redirect panic/standard error back to bash terminal with the following go code:

if err := syscall.Dup2(-1,int(os.Stderr.Fd())); err != nil {
      log.Fatalf("Failed to redirect stderr to bash: %v",err)
    }

But the err gives me a "bad file descriptor", probably because of the -1 I used in the first argument. I chose the value -1 because I found that int(file.(*os.File).Fd()) returned a -1 when file.Close() has been called.

As for what I'm trying to do. Elsewhere in my program, I had called a syscall.Dup2(int(file.Fd()), int(os.Stderr.Fd())), which logs stderr to an external file. But I want stderr to point to bash terminal on occasion.

https://golang.org/pkg/syscall/ Doesn't give a verbose explanation of syscall.Dup2. I started poking around what file.Fd() returns and how it is used, but also didn't fully understand.

Can anyone tell me how to redirect stderr back to bash terminal?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douqihou7537 2018-12-30 00:40
    关注

You have to save the original stderr somewhere before overwriting it with your first Dup2. (In general, it’s a bad idea to use the dup2 feature of closing the target, since it can’t report errors therefrom.) Then you can Dup2 that back to int(os.Stderr.Fd()) (aka 2).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配