drgaeqdqiiyg14608 2017-04-07 18:29
浏览 93

从sphinx db到有点复杂的golang结构的最佳实践

I am trying to convert a sphinx query via MySQL into a golang struct and am having a hard time. It seems like this should be a common sort of problem, but so far I'm stuck converting it to a map or parsing output myself. Specifically, I have a schema in sphinx that looks like {Source: {ID:string, subId:string, Campaigns:[]{CampaignID:string, Status:string}}}

I've tried using the simple rows.scan but that doesn't help me parse the repeating field, I just get it as an unparsed string. In sphinx, the key's aren't in quotation marks, so JSON.unmarshal doesn't seem to help at all. And using sqlx, I've tried to build up the following struct

type CampaignStatus struct {
    CampaignId string
    Status string
}
type Source struct {
    Id               string
    SubId    string
    StatusByCampaign []CampaignStatus
}
type Status struct {
    Source
}

and passing in a Status struct to Row.ScanStruct() and I get back either a "Missing destination Name Source" error or if I name the source member in Status, I get "sql: Scan error on column index 0: unsupported Scan, storing driver.Value type []uint8 into type *v1.Source". Full disclosure, the sphinx schema has a few other columns as peers with StatusByCampaign, they come after it and I don't care about them in my use case.

This seems like something that has to have been come across before, but I can't seem to find a solution outside of writing my own parser, which I am loath to do.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtds8802 2017-04-08 02:46
    关注

I think it might be the way you are defining your structs. Given the json you provided {Source: {ID:string, subId:string, Campaigns:[]{CampaignID:string, Status:string}}} your struct should look like something close to whats below.

type object struct {
        Source struct {
            ID        string     `db:"id"`
            SubId     string     `db:"sub_id"`
            Campaigns []compaign `db:"compaigns"`
        } `json:"source"`
    }

type compaign struct {
        CampaignID string `db:"compaign_id"`
        Status     string `db:"status"`
    }

Given the comments below. Try obj := make(map[string]interaface{}) instead of the defining a struct.

Also taking a look at https://github.com/jmoiron/sqlx the struct should be using the db flag instead of json, so I changed it. You shouldn't have to marshal the data

example db.Select(&people, "SELECT * FROM person ORDER BY first_name ASC") Where &people is a reference to a struct. E.g var people PeopleStruct

Now I'm not famailar with your driver, but it should be the same, in that you pass a reference to a struct or interface with your query and it looks the data into that reference. You don't normally have to unmarshall in the struct after the query.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog