duanduo3712 2013-04-02 16:10
浏览 24

Go语言全局变量,不覆盖goroutines

I'm writing a CMS in Go and have a session type (user id, page contents to render, etc). Ideally I'd like that type to be a global variable so I'm not having to propagate it through all the nested functions, however having a global variable like that would obviously mean that each new session would overwrite it's predecessor, which, needlessly to say, would be an epic fail.

Some languages to offer a way of having globals within threads that are preserved within that thread (ie the value of that global is sandboxed within that thread). While I'm aware that Goroutines are not threading, I just wondered if there was a similar method at my disposal or if I'd have to pass a local pointer of my session type down through the varies nested routines.

I'm guessing channels wouldn't do this? From what I can gather (and please correct me if I'm wrong here), but they're basically just a safe way of sharing global variables?

edit: I'd forgotten about this question! Anyhow, an update for anyone who is curious. This question was written back when I was new to Go and the CMS was basically my first project. I was coming from a C background with familiarity with POSIX thread but I quickly realised a better approach was to write the code in a mode functional design with session objects passed down as pointers in function parameters. This gave me both the context-sensitive local scope I was after while also minimizing the amount to data I was copying about. However being a 7 year old project and one that was at the start of my transition to Go, it's fair to say the project could do with a major rewrite anyway as there are a lot of mistakes made. That's a concern for another day though - currently it works and I have enough other projects on the go at.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doufuxing8691 2013-04-02 21:47
    关注

Don't use global variables. Use Go goroutine-local variables.

go-routine Id..

There are already goroutine-local variables: they are called function arguments, function return values, and local variables.

Russ

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启