dopnpoh056622 2012-09-26 20:00
浏览 43

GAE:如何上传文件以供应用程序访问?

Update: I found the problem. My static rule for HTML files still matched the templates even though they were in a subdirectory. After changing the rule to not match them anymore, the files could be accessed by the application.

I'm creating a Google AppEngine application. I'm using the Go language but I'm not sure that's relevant. I want to use a template with a separate template file. So the application must read the template file. Locally this works but after uploading the app to GAE, I get "no such file or directory" when calling template.ParseFiles().

So I'm thinking that somehow I must indicate that the template files are application files so that they get uploaded in the right way. I thought maybe my template files were uploaded as static files because of this in my app.yaml

- url: /(.*\.html)
  static_files: \1
  upload: .*\.html

So I moved them to their own directory. But that didn't make a difference. I tried adding an upload directive for my script rule in app.yaml like this:

- url: /.*
  script: _go_app
  upload: templates/.*

But that didn't seem to be allowed. So can anyone tell me how do I access the template files (or any data files) from my GAE application?

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyun8885 2012-09-26 20:29
    关注

All files in your project directory are automatically uploaded.

If your app needs to access them (this is your case as you are working with templates) you can't mark them as static. This is why the first solution fails.

The second attempt, does not work either as upload is not a member of an url description.

In your case, just deploy your app and the files will be automatically uploaded and available to your app (you may need to get the basepath of your project to construct the full path to the template).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图