dongque5529 2013-05-31 16:48
浏览 170
已采纳

为什么os.Getenv(“ SERVER_SOFTWARE”)为我返回空白字符串?

I recently upgraded to the latest version of the Go SDK (1.8.0), and now when I call os.Getenv("SERVER_SOFTWARE") I get a blank string. I am using this to determine if I am on my local development server or the live environment, and I am not aware of any other way to check. So an answer to either question would suite me just fine: 1) Why is that returning a blank string now? or 2) Is there some other way to check if I'm on the dev server?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqing4774 2013-06-03 17:11
    关注

So... I've been finding lots of "hey, I'm dumb and there's a better way" answers to my questions lately. This seems to be one of those. So if I back up a step, and address the real question that I'm trying to answer, everything becomes much simpler. I'm just trying to have a way to determine if I'm on the dev server or the live server. I was researching a totally unrelated problem, and found this: appengine.IsDevAppServer(). It's fully documented: https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/go/reference#IsDevAppServer, I just never saw it until now.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛