dsfgds4215 2018-11-24 22:52
浏览 3

接口指针的奇怪行为

I wrote 3 similar functions to figure out a strange behavior of Go's pointer reflection.

package main

import (
    "reflect"
    "fmt"
)

var i interface{} = struct {}{}     // i is an interface which points to a struct
var ptr *interface{} = &i           // ptr is i's pointer

func f(x interface{}) {             // print x's underlying value
    fmt.Println(reflect.ValueOf(x).Elem())
}

func main1() {  // f is asking for interface? OK, I'll use the struct's interface
    structValue := reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Elem().Interface()
    f(structValue)
}

func main2() {  // Error? Let me try the struct's pointer
    structPtr := reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Interface()
    f(structPtr)
}

func main3() {  // Why this one could succeed after New() ?
    typ := reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Elem().Type()
    newPtr := reflect.New(typ).Elem().Addr().Interface()
    f(newPtr)
}

func main() {
    //main1()   // panic: reflect: call of reflect.Value.Elem on struct Value
    //main2()   // panic: reflect: call of reflect.Value.Elem on struct Value
    main3()     // OK. WHY???
}

Only main3 is working, the other 2 would panic. Why? The key difference of 3 is that it creates a New Value.

As to main2, I think ValueOf().Elem().Interface() has already reconstructed a interface which points at the struct{}{}, just don't understand why it would fail.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqin1861 2018-11-25 02:12
    关注

The value returned from reflect.ValueOf holds the concrete value stored in the argument. If the argument is nil, the zero reflect.Value is returned.

To put this another way, the reflect.Value and the interface passed to reflect.Value have the same underlying value.

The functions main1 and main2 will work as I think you expect if you f change to:

func f(x interface{}) {             // print x's underlying value
        fmt.Println(reflect.ValueOf(x))
    }

The argument to f in main3 is a *struct{}. The function f dereferences the pointer (with the call to Elem()) and prints the reflect value for the struct{}.

One point that might be confusing is that reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Elem().Interface() and reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Interface() return an interface with the same concrete value.

The expression reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem() is the reflect value corresponding to i. The call to Interface() on this value returns an interface with the concrete value in i.

The expression reflect.ValueOf(ptr).Elem().Elem() is the reflect value corresponding to i's concrete value. The call to Interface() on this value returns an interface containing that concrete value.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算