duanjia8215 2019-05-27 09:56
浏览 538
已采纳

如何下载fabric-sdk-go的所有依赖项?

I used command "go get github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go" to download fabric-sdk-go and its dependencies. No error happened.

In the golang documentation( https://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Download_and_install_packages_and_dependencies ), it said that "Get downloads the packages named by the import paths, along with their dependencies. It then installs the named packages, like 'go install'."

So I originally thought that all the dependencies of fabric-sdk-go would be downloaded recursively. But the fact proved that I was wrong.

When I ran command "go install ./..." under fabric-sdk-go directory, many errors "cannot find package" were displayed: enter image description here So my questions are:

1. Does "go get" download dependencies recursively or not?

2. How to download all the dependencies of fabric-sdk-go, instead of using "go get [a_dependency_package]" to download every single dependency one by one?

Thanks very much.

• 写回答

2条回答

• douqian6315 2019-05-30 04:04
    关注

There is no entry point in the root of the project (i.e. no main method) so there is nowhere for the tool to start looking as it doesn't actually do recursive downloads. Instead it looks at the files in the directory you named in the URL and fetches import paths named in those files. For future reference this command will do what you want it to, go get github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go/... you can append the triple dot right to your go get command

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记