duangang79177 2019-06-19 21:58
浏览 139

我的使用pprof进行的golang程序分析显示内存在std / json包中的json(*解码状态)objectInterface处增加

I have a golang program that uses unmarshall from std "encoding/json" package keeps increasing in size (memory leak). A diagram of memory profile using pprof shows memory increasing at json (* decodeState) objectInterface. I want to understand how and why it could be happening to fix the issue.

I have tried several things at upper level like release of returned value to avoid the leak, but with no success.

func (j JSONEncoding) From(b []byte, msg interface{}) (interface{}, error) {
    err := json.Unmarshal(b, &msg)
    return msg, err
}

pprof top5 shows this call, and the details below;

4096.89kB 24.43% 24.43%  4096.89kB 24.43%  encoding/json.(*decodeState).objectInterface

(pprof) list objectInterface
Total: 20.65MB
ROUTINE ======================== encoding/json.(*decodeState).objectInterface in /usr/local/go/src/encoding/json/decode.go
       6MB     7.50MB (flat, cum) 36.32% of Total
         .          .   1061:   return v
         .          .   1062:}
         .          .   1063:
         .          .   1064:// objectInterface is like object but returns map[string]interface{}.
         .          .   1065:func (d *decodeState) objectInterface() map[string]interface{} {
       3MB        3MB   1066:   m := make(map[string]interface{})
         .          .   1067:   for {
         .          .   1068:       // Read opening " of string key or closing }.
. deleted code
         .          .   1095:
         .          .   1096:       // Read value.
       3MB     4.50MB   1097:       m[key] = d.valueInterface()

using topN, and using visualization I can see this box increasing with time/processing.

This unmarshall is called in a loop but nothing is saved that could be a reason for the leak. I am not sure how and what of something to be done so that this leak is avoided.

Update: The memory leak was more of a memory accrual, in the code at some other place. While trying to write a minimum code that shows the problem, I was not able to reproduce, and had to dig all the code to find out that an internal library was using a map to cache and the cache cleaner was not working properly.

My problem was that pprof is giving info on who is allocating, but not where it is being kept. I think my question should have been, how can we find out which objects have references of what size. I know that one allocated reference could be in multiple places but such information would easily help in finding this kind of issue.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougaoxian8922 2019-06-19 22:03
    关注

Q: Why don't you do something like this:

https://golang.org/pkg/encoding/json/

func (a *Animal) UnmarshalJSON(b []byte) error {
        var s string
        if err := json.Unmarshal(b, &s); err != nil {
            return err
        }
        switch strings.ToLower(s) {
        default:
            *a = Unknown
        case "gopher":
            *a = Gopher
        case "zebra":
            *a = Zebra
        }

return nil
    }

In other words, is your implementation preventing objects (like "err", for example) from being garbage collected?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?