douqi5079 2009-11-19 02:08
浏览 27
已采纳

接口与C库一起使用

How does one interface a Go program with a C library?

I've been browsing Go's source code but I still didn't figured it out. If someone has already done so, could you share, please?

UPDATED: Thanks to @fserb, I am posting some documentation from the Go sources:

Cgo enables the creation of Go packages that call C code.

Usage: cgo [compiler options] file.go

The compiler options are passed through uninterpreted when invoking gcc to compile the C parts of the package.

The input file.go is a syntactically valid Go source file that imports the pseudo-package "C" and then refers to types such as C.size_t, variables such as C.stdout, or functions such as C.putchar.

If the import of "C" is immediately preceded by a comment, that comment is used as a header when compiling the C parts of the package. For example:

// #include <stdio.h>
// #include <errno.h>
import "C"

Cgo transforms the input file into four output files: two Go source files, a C file for 6c (or 8c or 5c), and a C file for gcc.

The standard package makefile rules in Make.pkg automate the process of using cgo. See $GOROOT/misc/cgo/stdio and $GOROOT/misc/cgo/gmp for examples.

Cgo does not yet work with gccgo.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtuwu8548 2009-11-19 02:16
    关注

Check cgo. Also, take a look at misc/cgo/gmp on the Go source code for an example code on how to wrap a C library in Go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog