dtc88867 2018-10-19 05:27
浏览 1460
已采纳

为vscode项目/终端设置$ GOPATH

I want to set $GOPATH for each vscode project/workspace. Right now, in .vscode/settings.json, I have:

{
    "go.gopath": "$HOME/codes/huru"
}

I close vscode and reopened, and at the command line terminal, I echo $GOPATH, and it's empty. I was hoping that vscode would read the env variable from "go.gopath", but it seems not have to done so.

Does anyone know how to do this?

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutuoji8418 2018-10-19 06:49
    关注

Setting the go.gopath on user settings or workspace settings will replace the GOPATH value on the VS Code. This GOPATH value is the one that showing up when Go: Current GOPATH command is executed, not the $GOPATH environment variable.

The go.gopath value will not replace the $GOPATH environment variable.

Explanation from GOPATH in the VS Code Go extension:

Out of the box, the extension uses the value of the environment variable GOPATH. From Go 1.8 onwards, if no such environment variable is set, then the default GOPATH as deciphered from the command go env is used.

Setting go.gopath in User settings overrides the GOPATH that was derived from the above logic. Setting go.gopath in Workspace settings overrides the one from User settings. You can set multiple folders as GOPATH in this setting. Note that they should be ; separated in Windows and : separated otherwise.

Below I add an image that might help you.

• Basically I already have $GOPATH env variable ready on my local with certain value. Then I set the go.gopath on the user settings (with different value compared to the $GOPATH). When I execute command Go: Current GOPATH, a popup on the bottom right appear, showing the very same value like on my go.gopath settings. I put red line on all of this.
    • But, when I execute shell command echo $GOPATH on terminal, the output is still the $GOPATH value from my env variable (blue line). This is because go.gopath setting will not replace the $GOPATH env variable.

In your case, the echo $GOPATH return empty output because you haven't set the $GOPATH environment variable.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元