dowb58485 2016-07-18 14:15
浏览 29
已采纳

在启用隐私的情况下在链码之间传递查询

I have two chaincodes - let's call them A and B - and I am trying to get A to invoke a method on B, in a setup that has privacy enabled. An example of the sort of call I'm trying to make is shown below.

func (e *ChaincodeA) someFuncOnChaincodeA(stub *shim.ChaincodeStub, args []string) ([]byte, error) {

//Do stuff

newArgs := []string{"somevalue1","somevalue2"}

msg, err := stub.InvokeChaincode(chaincodeBName,"someFuncOnChaincodeB",args)

if err != nil{
        fmt.Println(err.Error())
    }

return msg, err
}

However, whenever I try to run this, it gives me the following error messages before killing my chaincode:

[72047168]Error chaincode-chaincode interactions not supported for with privacy enabled.

Sending ERROR Error starting Simple chaincode: Error handling message: [72047168-5f5a-4017-862a-1329660e2076]Chaincode handler FSM cannot handle message (COMPLETED) with payload size (0) while in state: ready

Process finished with exit code 0

Evidently privacy interferes with chaincode-chaincode communications. Is there any way around this, to enable communications while maintaining privacy? Or is it a best-practice to put absolutely everything into a single gigantic chaincode?

Additionally, why does privacy interfere with chaincode-chaincode communications? I don't understand exactly why this occurs.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhan8303 2016-07-18 17:59
    关注

It appears that this is a known issue with hyperledger, that is being worked on. As such there is no current workaround, but there will likely be one in the future when this issue is dealt with.

Relevent Issue

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 Matlab打开默认名称带有/的光谱数据
  • ¥50 easyExcel模板 动态单元格合并列
  • ¥15 res.rows如何取值使用
  • ¥15 在odoo17开发环境中,怎么实现库存管理系统,或独立模块设计与AGV小车对接?开发方面应如何设计和开发?请详细解释MES或WMS在与AGV小车对接时需完成的设计和开发
  • ¥15 CSP算法实现EEG特征提取,哪一步错了?
  • ¥15 游戏盾如何溯源服务器真实ip?需要30个字。后面的字是凑数的
  • ¥15 vue3前端取消收藏的不会引用collectId
  • ¥15 delphi7 HMAC_SHA256方式加密
  • ¥15 关于#qt#的问题:我想实现qcustomplot完成坐标轴
  • ¥15 下列c语言代码为何输出了多余的空格