dongshun1884 2016-05-27 10:07
浏览 92

HTML页面上的Golang字符串串联

I have a JSON string which looks like

{
    "Id":"1",
    "Name":"haihello"
    "Account": [
        {"Id":"","BankName":"Citi","BankDetails":"wsafa,  asraa","AccNum":"15321"},
        {"Id":"","BankName":" Deutsche","BankDetails":"aaaaa,aaa","AccNum":"14566"}
    ]
}

I want to display all the users in the database on a HTML page in table form ("Name", "Has_Account_in").

Note: a person can have multiple Bank accounts.

I am sending this JSON string from my Golang program to a HTML page. On the HTML page I want to concatenate all the BankName with a coma and display.

For example:

Name             Has_Account_in
haihello         Citi,Deutsche
Jhon             Citi,Swiss,Axis
Bob              Swiss,HDFC,,Deutsche,HDFC

Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqy006150 2016-05-27 13:16
    关注

I would recommend first parsing the JSON into a go struct, from there it is much easier to manipulate.

I defined a similar scenario with a customer who has made purchases at a store. It would be pretty trivial to make a list of customers (each having a list of purchases), I just didn't want to make up that much JSON..

Once you have the struct or struct slice, you can do whatever you would like with the data. It sounds like you are trying to display the information via html - so you should check out golang templates. You can define your html using that syntax, and then fill it with the data from your go struct(s).

Here is an example/tutorial for templates in GO that is better than what I could write for you.

Hope this helps!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)