doumaqing6652 2016-05-25 13:05
浏览 433

在Golang中,如果我将struct作为键,是否可以自定义键比较?

How does map in Golang compare keys? For some reason, I need to have a struct as a key, which has 2 values inside. I want map to compare by only first value, not second. Second is for my usage. Like in java, I can customise equals method, so map will take only logically equal keys within. Is there any way to do that?

Edit: Looks like there is no way to do that. So I am now putting down my problem here. Please help me to think in 'Go-way'.

So, I want to implement a 'timed map', which tracks the key insertion time. In other words, there is a map which accepts and processes the values. Now, if the data in map is older than some specific time-interval, then I should clear it out.

So, I thought of having a key struct which has id and timestamp. When a new key comes, map takes it with id and currentTimeInMillis. After sometime, if a key comes which already exists, then map should preserve the first insertion time and only updates the value array.

To process, I will have a looping over map and check if any particular key is inside for more than threshold limit, then I clear it out. I can have this timestamp in value array, but that also has a timestamp of its own, so putting one more might confuse someone else.

Please suggest something.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiang6944 2016-05-25 17:08
    关注

Put the time on your value. Here's some example of how to structure your data.

type DataObj struct {
         Id int
         Updated time.Date
         // other fields
    }

m := map[int]DataObj{}
    m[d.Id] = d // assign using the id as your key

for k, v := range m {
        if time.Since(v.Updated) > duration {
             delete(m, k) // remove the stale item
        }
    }

// some logic like this for adding/overwriting
    v, ok := m[newObj.Id]
    if ok { // an element with this id existed
         if time.Since(v.Updated) > duration {
              m[v.Id] = newObj // assign new value over old one
         }
    }

I can't provide anything much more specific because you don't have any code with which to work. It seems like you'd probably like some of this (like the remove bits) to run on a timer. To do that, invoke the function as a goroutine and use a timer so every X seconds it unblocks and removes items from the map. If you're doing this you also need to use a mutex so the calling scope doesn't access the map while the remove function running the background is filtering out old items.

The overwrite bit is really straight forward, just test if the item is in the map, check it's time stamp, if it's beyond the threshold assign the new value, if not do nothing.

The main thing to take away here is to not use a struct for your key... There is no reason to do object equality, your object has an id, us it as your key. Everything else you care about can be held on the value (even the key itself is). As someone pointed out this isn't Java and even if it were, equality overrides in C# and Java are literally a fucking nightmare.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。