doushao1087 2018-08-01 02:36
浏览 88
已采纳

如何实现通用切片追加器?

I'm relatively new to go. I'm trying to write a generic "appender" function. This is a simplification, but its an attempt to create a clean interface for processing some lists. Specifically, I have questions about the two errors that this generates:

package main

type GenericFunc func() *interface{}
func Append(ints interface{}, f GenericFunc) {
    ints = append(ints, f())
}

func ReturnInt() *int {
    i := 1
    return &i
}

func main() {
    var ints []*int
    Append(ints, ReturnInt)
}

Playground

prog.go:5:18: first argument to append must be slice; have interface {} prog.go:15:11: cannot use ReturnInt (type func() *int) as type GenericFunc in argument to Append

1. Why can't ReturnInt be of type GenericFunc? If this doesn't work, I'm not understanding how interface{} can be used with functions at all.. can it?
  2. How can you accept a "generic" slice and append to it using reflection? This would involve checking that GenericFunc returns the same type that the slice is, but after that appending should be possible.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzai2952 2018-08-01 03:44
    关注

The types func() *interface{} (type type of GenericFunc) and (type func() *int) (the type of ReturnInt) are different types. One returns a *interface{}. The other returns a *int. The types are not assignable to each other.

Use this function to generically append the result of a function to a slice:

func Append(sp interface{}, f interface{}) {
        s := reflect.ValueOf(sp).Elem()
        s.Set(reflect.Append(s, reflect.ValueOf(f).Call(nil)[0]))
    }

Call it like this:

var ints []*int
    Append(&ints, ReturnInt)

The function will panic if the argument is not a pointer to a slice or the function does not return a value assignable to a slice element.

playground example

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。