duanlinpi0265 2017-08-10 09:09
浏览 69

将程序拆分为子程序包后,Golang“不允许导入周期”

I have a large Go program that is spread across 50+ miscellaneous Go files in the root of my package folder. I know that this is considered terrible, so I've decided to embark upon splitting up the program into some subpackages for better organization.

Unfortunately, after splitting off the logical parts of my programs into subpackages, I'm running into the dreaded "import cycle not allowed" error. This is because the Go compiler refuses to compile anything with circular imports. But the different logical parts of my program need to communicate with each other...

I've done some research online and found some excellent resources, like this excellent StackOverflow question that attempts to explain what to think about to solve this problem at a high level.

My apologies, but this post is way over my head, and I was wondering if someone could spell out an exact solution for my specific code situation, and hopefully in simpler language aimed at a complete beginner to Go.

A brief description of how my code is organized and what it does:

• It connects to 3 different servers using 3 different protocols (Twitch.tv, Discord, and a custom WebSocket server).
  • It seems obvious to make 3 subpackages, one for each server type, and then initialize all of them in a main.go file.
  • Each subpackage is not just an interface; it contains a collection of global variables (that track the connection + other things) and a bunch of functions. (Note that I can refactor this such that its all contained within one giant interface, if necessary.)
  • 95% of the time, the subpackages receive messages from their individual servers and send messages back to their individual servers, so the subpackages are mostly compartmentalized.
  • However, sometimes the Twitch.tv module needs to send a message to the Discord server, and the Discord server needs to send a message to the Twitch.tv server. So the Discord server needs to be able to call the "Send()" functions inside the Twitch.tv subpackage, and the Twitch.tv subpackage needs to be able to call the "Send()" function of the Discord subpackage! So this is where my circular problem comes from.
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doushang2023 2017-08-10 09:48
    关注

It looks like you want to keep your protocol specific code in separate packages. If you don't want much refactor, I'd suggest you to create a package with dispatcher. Each server imports dispatcher package and register a handler for specific protocol. When it needs to call another server, just send a message via dispatcher to specified handler.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图