doupeng3501 2012-09-14 10:43
浏览 79

实施Diffie-Hellman密钥交换时,预掌握机密不匹配

I am trying to implement DHE_DSS into go's crypto/tls package. Unfortunately I can not seem to get the PreMasterSecret (Z) to be the same, my basic workflow is:

Receive Server Key Exchange Message

• Extract P, G, Ys
  • Verify using the digital signature provided

Prepare Client Key Exchange Message

• Create client's Xc
  • Generate Yc (Yc = G^Xc % P)
  • Generate Z (Z = Ys^Xc % P)
  • Send back Yc, packed like so:
ckx := make([]byte, len(yC)+2)
ckx[0] = byte(len(Yc)>>8)
ckx[1] = byte(len(Yc))
copy(ckx[2:], yBytes)

However, when I am debugging this with gnutls-serv the two PreMasterSecrets (Z) are different. Do I need to sign the returned Yc, or perhaps pack it in another way? I can not see anything in RFC 5246 to suggest this.

<-- EDIT -->

Here is a patch of my changes:

https://08766345559465695203.googlegroups.com/attach/48587532c74b4348/crypto.patch?part=4&view=1&vt=ANaJVrHbwydqEZc3zjUWqQ5C8Q5zEkWXZLdL0w6JJG3HYntOlBurUTY7mc9xR9OTfE0bJxs4eeL5a5SGd2jj9eIfXcwJQgLvJchXOgkYKBBynbPfshY8kuQ

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhe6799 2013-08-31 11:09
    关注

Client key exchange will contain:

length (2 bytes) --> Y_C (in plain text)

I have implemented TLS in Java and I follow the same structure and works fine for me.

Do I need to sign the returned Yc?

No there is no need to sign the client DH public value, it is transferred in plain text.

You can take a pcap and check whether same values are being transferred in the packet. Also if GNU TLS has logger for printing the Y_C received, then you can check if proper data is being received.

If in case you still getting different Pre-Master secret then there seems to be some issue with the logic of generation of secret.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?