dssqq64884 2013-01-26 12:45
浏览 357
已采纳

我应该如何在后台运行Golang进程?

This question is not strictly programming related, but for sure important for programmers.

I wrote a simple smtp server, when I run it from console all is fine, except it is blocking the command line.

I know I can run it via

nohup ... &

or via screen / tmux etc

But the question is, how should I implement my program it runs in the background and it will be a pleasure for a system administrator to set it up and manage the process ?

Some guys with far more experience than me, at golang-nuts, wrote, they don't use fork etc, and use some "wrapper" in form from monit etc.

The target platform is Debian based, all other stuff on the box are init.d based.

Any good resources for that topic or sources of a well written example project ?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dsaeyrq451928 2013-01-29 00:13
    关注

As Nick mentioned Supervisord is a great option that has also worked well in my experience.

Nick mentioned problems with forking- forking itself works fine AFAICT. The issue is not forking but dropping privileges. Due to the way the Go runtime starts the thread pool that goroutines are multiplexed over (when GOMAXPROX > 1), the setuid systemcall is not a reliable way to drop permissions.

Instead, you should run your program as a non-privileged user and use the setcap utility to grant it the needed permissions.

For example, to allow binding to a low port number (like 80) run will need to run setcap once on the executable: sudo setcap 'cap_net_bind_service=+ep' /opt/yourGoBinary

You may need to install setcap: sudo aptitude install libcap2-bin

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog