doulang1945 2015-07-06 15:57
浏览 68
已采纳

前往:抽象可迭代

Suppose I want to have a method that should either return a chan or a slice. For example, I need a chan if I want to "follow" a file as new lines come, and a slice if I just want to read and return existing lines.

In both cases I will only have to iterate through this return value. Here is an abstract example in Python (which has nothing to do with files but sort of shows the idea):

def get_iterable(self):
    if self.some_flag:
        return (x for x in self.some_iterable)
    return [x for x in self.some_iterable]

def do_stuff(self):
    items = self.get_iterable()
    for item in items:
        self.process(item)

Now, I have a difficulty doing this in Go. I suppose I should look for something like an "iterable interface" which I should return, but I failed to google up some ready-to-use solutions (sorry if it's just my poor googling skills).

What is the best way to do what I want? Or, maybe, the whole design is "bad" for Go and I should consider something else?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duaiwu8385 2015-07-06 16:02
    关注

Or, maybe, the whole design is "bad" for Go and I should consider something else?

While you could build some interface on top of the types so that you can deal with them as if they were the same I would say it's a poor choice. The far simpler one is to take advantage of multiple return types and define your func with chan myType, []myType, error for it's return then just use 3 way if-else to check for error, followed by chan or slice. Read of the channel like you normally would, iterate the slice like you normally would. Put the code that does work on myType in a helper method so you can call it from both control flows.

My money says this is no more code and it's also far more straight forward. I don't have to read through some abstraction to understand that I have a channel and the inherit complications that come along with it (chan and a slice are incongruous so trying to model them the same sounds like a nightmare), instead you just have an extra step in the programs control flow.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog