weixin_33688840 2017-06-23 11:25 采纳率: 0%
浏览 34

传递CSRF令牌

I'm trying to pass a CSRF token in a form that is submitted via a javascript (not jquery) AJAX function. The accepted wisdom appears to be to include the token as a hidden input in the actual form. As I see it the problem with this is that the contents of a hidden input can easily be seen using a browsers inspect facility. So is there a more secure way to pass the token?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33738578 2017-06-23 11:33
    关注

It's not an issue that the CSRF token is accessible in the source code because it's not meant to be hidden to the client browser. And when I say "hidden" here I am not talking about the HTML property "hidden" of a form, but the disclosure of the token, should it be by analyzing page source, script execution or network traffic (really hidden).

You must understand why CSRF tokens are useful. If an attacker creates a malicious webpage, hosted under an external domain, which POST or GET to your website, then he can expect an authenticated user (a victim - with an open session and sesion ID in cookie) to perform the POST/GET: the victim's browser will detect the target URL, add the cookies/session ID to the GET/POST headers, and perform the action on behalf of the authenticated user (eg: "destroy my account").

If you create a random CSRF token in the source, the attacker cannot read it (because he cannot load the page on behalf of the victim's browser and read its content, thanks to Cross-Domain content segregation) and hence cannot build a malicious page which will perform a GET or POST.

As for other methods, other websites use a unique static CSRF token (generated per user on session init), which is saved in cookies and included in the forms of the sites through JS. The result is the same, the token will be part of the form submit (and so accessible to the client's browser). You just avoid producing CSRF tokens for each form and the server can easily compare the token with the client's session data rather than performing side-channel token management.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器