MAO-EYE 2017-01-22 04:40 采纳率: 100%
浏览 53

Shopify-构建应用程序

I've been doing Shopify development for a little while now and my client has a specific need that I haven't found in the app store yet.

It needs to:

1. Create two discount tiers based on total value of the cart (e.g. 10% off cart total more than $40 & 5% off cart total more than $80)
  2. Work only in the following two scenarios:
    • Customer is NOT logged in
    • Customer is logged in, but customer.tags DOES NOT contain 'wholesale'
  3. App preferably does not use coupons to alter price
  4. It must work in a modal sliding AJAX cart

So I'm thinking that it's about time I dive into making my first app, but I'm wondering how I should go about it and how difficult this will be for a first-time app. So far I'm well-versed in Shopify in general, Liquid, CSS, JavaScript & jQuery. However I don't have any experience with APIs (maybe I do and I just don't know I've used an API before).

What are some references I should look at before I start? In your experience, if you were starting this over again, how would you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• Memor.の 2017-01-22 19:04
    关注

I will give you some advice. Stop. All that you speak of there is a holy hell mess to do. But wait! There is an elegant way. All your client needs to do is go on Shopify Plus. With that, those needs are met in less than 5 minutes of Script Editor code. Seriously. And that code will work perfect, and never break.

Whereas if you attempt to do what you are trying to do, all the best to you. You will spend hours and hours and hours and your code will be a fragile mess, subject to breaking, and in the end, being a pain. But hey, go for it anyway!! A good exercise in crazy for you.

In other words, I would NEVER bother doing this. It is not worth it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向