weixin_33709590 2016-10-19 11:42 采纳率: 0%
浏览 20

从视图中删除消息?

Each time a user clicks un read the div area should remove, below is my HTML and javascript. Whats happening at the moment is that when you click unread it does everything in the back end and not in the front end screen, I think its got to do with my JavaScript line $('#Unreadmessage').closest(".messagearea").remove(); please advise

<div class="alert alert-default alert-dismissible messagearea" role="alert" style="background: rgb(233, 233, 233);">

<button class="close" aria-label="Close" type="button" data-dismiss="alert"><span aria-hidden="true">×</span></button>

<div id="Unreadmessage" class="markmessage" data-messageid="@message.Id">

<p class="small"><i class="fa fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true"></i> Unread</p></div>

<p class="small"><i class="fa fa-calendar" aria-hidden="true"></i> @message.CreatedOn.ToString("dd MMM yyyy")</p>
                                            <p class="small" style="font-weight: bold;"><i class="fa fa-info" aria-hidden="true"></i> Claim ref. @message.CaseNumber</p>

<p>@message.Message <a href="@Url.Action("Details","Enquiry" , new { id = @message.EnquityId })">More.</a></p>

</div>

Below is my Javascript

$("#Unreadmessage").click(function () {
var messageId = $(this).data("messageid"); //need to pass this message ID to controller.
var isread = true; //True by default
//I need to pass the messageID to server which is CRM
$.ajax({
url: "@Url.Action("MarkMessage", "Enquiry")", //Need to add my URl here
type: "POST",
data: { messageId: messageId, isread: true }, //Get messageId and isread values
dataType: "json",
success: function (response) {
 $('#Unreadmessage').closest(".messagearea").remove();  
  }
    });
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• perhaps? 2016-11-20 14:52
    关注

If you mean removing the content just like clicking x, then that can also be achieved by just placing data-dismiss="alert" at p(the unread container).

To remove just the unread, it will be best to update the back-end to isread(for example) when More is clicked. You then have to decide whether to display Read or displaying nothing.

<p data-dismiss="alert" class="small"><i class="fa fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true"></i> Unread</p>

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 三菱变频器模块怎么检测触发
  • ¥30 求一下解题思路,完全不懂。
  • ¥30 关于#硬件工程#的问题:求一下解题思路
  • ¥15 运筹学对偶单纯行法构造扩充问题
  • ¥20 XP系统的老电脑一开机就提示找不到rundll.exe,付费求解
  • ¥15 milvus查询出来的score怎么转换成0-1之间的相似性
  • ¥15 lvgl V9移植到linux开发板
  • ¥15 VB.net中在窗体中创建一个button控件来关闭窗体,但是提示错误,我该怎么办
  • ¥15 网上下载好的程序但是arduinoIDE编程报错,运行不了,哪里出错了,能具体给改一下吗