Didn"t forge 2018-11-20 18:40 采纳率: 25%
浏览 261

IE 11跨域请求

EDIT2: Just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me with this in the comments. After looking across a bunch of websites in IE11 and looking at their ajax requests it seems like many peoples requests are being blocked from cors and most code falls back to jsonp so I think we will do the same.

EDIT: This is not a duplicate of the other mentioned question because as I stated below I am not using with credentials therefore it is not trying to send domain cookies with the request and doesn't require a P3P header. I have confirmed this by checking the privacy section in IE and nothing is being blocked.

I do a cross domain request to my endpoint from another website. I have no problems in any browser but IE11. Chome, FF all versions etc work fine. I am not setting any custom headers so there is no preflight request. I also am not using allow credentials so I wouldn't think I need any P3P header but I also tried this with no luck.

I get an info message that says XMLHTTPRequest for https://xxx required Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in my console

I can see the in the network tab that the HTTP response comes back fine but just that my XMLHTTPRequest function returns a status code of zero and the response body is empty.

My request is to a node js server will headers set as below. I have tired many combinations without luck. In production and working with other browsers I have far less headers.

res.header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin', '*')
  res.header('Access-Control-Allow-Headers', 'Overwrite, Destination, Content-Type, Depth, User-Agent, Translate, Range, Content-Range, Timeout, X-File-Size, X-Requested-With, If-Modified-Since, X-File-Name, Cache-Control, Location, Lock-Token, If, Accept, Pragma')
  res.header('Access-Control-Allow-Methods', 'GET, POST')
  res.header('Access-Control-Expose-Headers', 'DAV, content-length, Allow')
  res.header('P3P', `CP="ALL IND DSP COR ADM CONo CUR CUSo IVAo IVDo PSA PSD TAI TELo OUR SAMo CNT COM INT NAV ONL PHY PRE PUR UNI"`)
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33725126 2018-11-29 16:23
    关注

Moved to JSONP for IE11. This is what facebook embed code does and many other sites in IE11. Seemes like this is a common issue.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本