weixin_33694172 2014-10-03 08:54 采纳率: 0%
浏览 34

如何使AJAX同步

I know the nature of Ajax is the asynchronous, thus my code is wrong. But I need help to find another solution.

Case is: I insert data into my database with:

self.insertTextItem = function (item) {
    console.log("Insert TextItem with Service");
    return $.ajax({    
        type: "POST",
        url: serviceRoot + "InsertTextbatchTagItem",
        beforeSend: serviceFramework.setModuleHeaders,
        data: item,
        cache: false
    });
};

item.Id = null; // Id is autocreated in db.
item.Text = "Finally Friday!";

self.insertTextItem(item)     
    .done(function (newtext) {
                item.textbatchId = newtext.Id;
}

//continuous code…

This works find in most cases. Exception is when I need the data returned from the database right away. However I need the "continuous code" to wait for the Id to be returned. The obvious solution is to place the "continuous code" into the callback-function, but as it is, I am calling self.insertTextItem in a function, thus the calling-function returns without waiting. (And obviously the callback function is ended within the calling function.)

How can I rewrite the self.insertTextItem-function in this case?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• csdnceshi62 2014-10-03 09:00
    关注

Exception is when I need the data returned from the database right away. However I need the "continuous code" to wait for the Id to be returned.

Your best bet is not to let that happen, but instead to embrace the event-driven, asynchronous nature of browser-based and network programming.

The very much lesser option is to force the ajax request to be synchronous. Currently, in jQuery 1.x, you can do that by adding async: false to your call; you'll also have to start using your own $.Deferred rather than the one you get from ajax, because as of jQuery 1.8, using async: false with the jqXHR's built-in promise is deprecated. So:

self.insertTextItem = function (item, synchronous) { // <== Optional flag
        var deferred = $.Deferred();                     // <== Your own Deferred
        console.log("Insert TextItem with Service");
        $.ajax({    
            type: "POST",
            url: serviceRoot + "InsertTextbatchTagItem",
            beforeSend: serviceFramework.setModuleHeaders,
            data: item,
            cache: false,
            async: synchronous === true ? false : true,  // <=== Use it, ignoring `undefined` and othe rfalsey values
            success: function(data) {                    // Handling you Deferred
                deferred.resolveWith(data);              // (this is probably incomplete)
            },                                           //
            error: function() {                          //
                deferred.reject();                       //
            }                                            //
        });
        return deferred.promise();                       // Return the promise for your Deferred
    };

That will make insertTextItem block (locking up the UI of most browsers) until the call completes. Because of the way jQuery's promises work, that will also make the done callback synchronous. (This is not true of many other promises implementations, but it is of jQuery's.)

That option uses the underlying features of XMLHttpRequest, which allow for synchronous ajax.

That option will also be going away in jQuery at some point.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?