weixin_33720078 2010-07-19 02:26 采纳率: 0%
浏览 49

创建AJAX富移动网站?

I'm thinking about creating a mobile website that's rich in AJAX and Jquery functionality. So from the phone, a user can experience capabilities such as: drag and drop, "loading..." images, dialogs that fade in and fade out, drop shadow dialog boxes, dynamic resizing of dialogs etc...

When the mobile website first loads, it will probably load a 500kb index.html page with the necessary CSS and jquery files. But from that point on, any call to action will load html content asynchronously (that is, when a person clicks on a link like "view next 10 search results", only the search results DIV container is re-painted after an AJAX call) so that it minimises data transfer.

My goal is to create an application that offers a rich user interface while satisfying the following criteria:

1) is responsive

2) limits the amount of data transfer

3) to serve the widest audience of smart phone users without having to develop with N different frameworks: objective C for iphone, java for blackberry, ? for android, ? for windows mobile

Will the AJAX rich mobile site approach I mentioned meet my requirements?

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33676492 2010-07-19 03:04
    关注

You should be able to meet your goals with AJAX.

But as a mobile user, please don't bother with...

• "dialogs that fade in and out"
    • "drop shadow dialog boxes"
    • "dynamic resizing of dialog boxes"

...because they're completely unnecessary from a functionality standpoint, and all they do is slow down/crash mobile applications.

Drag and drop is also something that's often clumsy on mobile devices; but it's your judgment whether it's useful for your app.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?