weixin_33725239 2011-10-08 22:53 采纳率: 0%
浏览 24

Ajax Web应用程序框架

I'm about to start a new web application project and am looking for advice about what technologies to use and how.

I've used ASP.NET webforms in my previous work, but this time I want to use Ajax to prevent the continual need for postbacks which would not suit the complexity of this application.

Essentially, the UI will have an interface similar to a traditional Windows application, for example a main view which will occupy the browser window and numerous modal dialogs which I'll display over the main view.

I suspect this will lead to a hugely complex and difficult to maintain application unless I'm able to componentize the project and load these components dynamically. For example, load the dialog HTML and script dynamically, on demand.

Is there an Ajax / web application framework out there that would support me in this approach? I'm most comfortable with ASP.NET so an approach centred around that would be preferable.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33691598 2011-10-12 00:03
    关注

Perhaps you may have a look at GWT. Mainly, this is java that is compiled into HTML + Ajax.

The client interface is component-oriented, and many concerns of ajax development are managed by the framework.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any equivalent in the .Net world.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作