编程介的小学生 2017-02-10 16:11 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 1156
已采纳

Gangster

问题描述 :

There are two groups of gangsters fighting with each other. The first group stands in a line, but the other group has a magic gun that can shoot a range [a, b], and everyone in that range will take a damage of c points. When a gangster is taking damage, if he has already taken at least P point of damage, then the damage will be doubled. You are required to calculate the damage that each gangster in the first group toke.
To simplify the problem, you are given an array A of length N and a magic number P. Initially, all the elements in this array are 0.
Now, you have to perform a sequence of operation. Each operation is represented as (a, b, c), which means: For each Ai, if A[i] < P, then A[i] will be A[i] + c, else A[i] will be A[i] + c * 2.
Compute all the elements in this array when all the operations finish.
输入:

The input consists several testcases.
The first line contains three integers n, m, P (1 <= n, m, P <= 200000), denoting the size of the array, the number of operations and the magic number.
Next m lines represent the operations. Each operation consists of three integers a; b and c (1 <= a <= b <= n, 1 <= c <= 20).
输出:

The input consists several testcases.
The first line contains three integers n, m, P (1 <= n, m, P <= 200000), denoting the size of the array, the number of operations and the magic number.
Next m lines represent the operations. Each operation consists of three integers a; b and c (1 <= a <= b <= n, 1 <= c <= 20).
样例输入:

3 2 1
1 2 1
2 3 1
样例输出:

1 3 1

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-02-15 15:02
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂