MAO-EYE 2009-02-21 12:31 采纳率: 100%
浏览 551
已采纳

如何使用 JavaScript。 原型工作?

I'm not that into dynamic programming languages but I've written my fair share of JavaScript code. I never really got my head around this prototype-based programming, does any one know how this works?

var obj = new Object();
obj.prototype.test = function() { alert('Hello?'); };
var obj2 = new obj();
obj2.test();

I remember a lot discussion I had with people a while back (I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing) but as I understand it, there's no concept of a class. It's just an object, and instances of those objects are clones of the original, right?

But what is the exact purpose of this ".prototype" property in JavaScript? How does it relate to instantiating objects?

Update: correct way

var obj = new Object(); // not a functional object
obj.prototype.test = function() { alert('Hello?'); }; // this is wrong!

function MyObject() {} // a first class functional object
MyObject.prototype.test = function() { alert('OK'); } // OK

Also these slides really helped a lot.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/572897/how-does-javascript-prototype-work

• 写回答

23条回答 默认 最新

• 狐狸.fox 2009-02-21 13:33
    关注

Every JavaScript object has an internal property called [[Prototype]]. If you look up a property via obj.propName or obj['propName'] and the object does not have such a property - which can be checked via obj.hasOwnProperty('propName') - the runtime looks up the property in the object referenced by [[Prototype]] instead. If the prototype-object also doesn't have such a property, its prototype is checked in turn, thus walking the original object's prototype-chain until a match is found or its end is reached.

Some JavaScript implementations allow direct access to the [[Prototype]] property, eg via a non-standard property named __proto__. In general, it's only possible to set an object's prototype during object creation: If you create a new object via new Func(), the object's [[Prototype]] property will be set to the object referenced by Func.prototype.

This allows to simulate classes in JavaScript, although JavaScript's inheritance system is - as we have seen - prototypical, and not class-based:

Just think of constructor functions as classes and the properties of the prototype (ie of the object referenced by the constructor function's prototype property) as shared members, ie members which are the same for each instance. In class-based systems, methods are implemented the same way for each instance, so methods are normally added to the prototype, whereas an object's fields are instance-specific and therefore added to the object itself during construction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(22条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致