10.24 2009-05-13 20:16 采纳率: 0%
浏览 505
已采纳

由于对所需库 rt.jar 的限制,类的访问受到了限制?

I'm attempting to compile Java 1.4 code that was created by IBM's WSDL2Java on Java5 without recreating the stubs and saw this error in Eclipse. I'm under the assumption that the stubs created should just compile as long as the runtime jars are available (they are).

Access restriction: The type QName is not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_16\jre\lib\rt.jar

The full classname is javax.xml.namespace.QName

What exactly is going on here?

Is this a case where I am trying to refactor a pig from sausage? Am I better off recreating the stubs?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/860187/access-restriction-on-class-due-to-restriction-on-required-library-rt-jar

• 写回答

15条回答 默认 最新

• 关注

There's another solution that also works.

1. Go to the Build Path settings in the project properties.
    2. Remove the JRE System Library
    3. Add it back; Select "Add Library" and select the JRE System Library. The default worked for me.

This works because you have multiple classes in different jar files. Removing and re-adding the JRE lib will make the right classes be first. If you want a fundamental solution make sure you exclude the jar files with the same classes.

For me I have: javax.xml.soap.SOAPPart in three different jars: axis-saaj-1.4.jar, saaj-api-1.3.jar and the rt.jar

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(14条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥50 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥65 C++实现删除N个数据列表共有的元素
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥15 state显示变量是字符串形式,但是仍然红色,无法引用,并显示类型不匹配
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题