喵-见缝插针 2008-08-28 19:41 采纳率: 0%
浏览 363
已采纳

单元测试的最佳方法是什么?

What frameworks exist to unit test Objective-C code? I would like a framework that integrates nicely with Apple Xcode.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33207/what-is-the-best-way-to-unit-test-objective-c-code

• 写回答

17条回答 默认 最新

• 喵-见缝插针 2008-08-28 19:52
    关注

Xcode includes XCTest, which is similar to OCUnit, an Objective-C unit testing framework, and has full support for running XCTest-based unit tests as part of your project's build process. Xcode's unit testing support is described in the Xcode Overview: Using Unit Tests.

Back in the Xcode 2 days, I wrote a series of weblog posts about how to perform some common tasks with Xcode unit testing:

Despite using OCUnit rather than XCTest, the concepts are largely the same.

Finally, I also wrote a few posts on how to write tests for Cocoa user interfaces; the way Cocoa is structured makes it relatively straightforward, because you don't have to spin an event loop or anything like that in most cases.

This makes it possible to do test-driven development for not just your model-level code but also your controller-level and even view-level code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(16条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog