北城已荒凉 2013-06-25 19:56 采纳率: 0%
浏览 176
已采纳

从结构中删除字段或在 JSON 响应中隐藏字段

I've created an API in Go that, upon being called, performs a query, creates an instance of a struct, and then encodes that struct as JSON before sending back to the caller. I'd now like to allow the caller to be able to select the specific fields they would like returned by passing in a "fields" GET parameter.

This means depending on the fields value(s), my struct would change. Is there any way to remove fields from a struct? Or at least hide them in the JSON response dynamically? (Note: Sometimes I have empty values so the JSON omitEmpty tag will not work here) If neither of these are possible, is there a suggestion on a better way to handle this? Thanks in advance.

A smaller version of the structs I'm using are below:

type SearchResult struct {
    Date        string      `json:"date"`
    IdCompany   int         `json:"idCompany"`
    Company     string      `json:"company"`
    IdIndustry  interface{} `json:"idIndustry"`
    Industry    string      `json:"industry"`
    IdContinent interface{} `json:"idContinent"`
    Continent   string      `json:"continent"`
    IdCountry   interface{} `json:"idCountry"`
    Country     string      `json:"country"`
    IdState     interface{} `json:"idState"`
    State       string      `json:"state"`
    IdCity      interface{} `json:"idCity"`
    City        string      `json:"city"`
} //SearchResult

type SearchResults struct {
    NumberResults int            `json:"numberResults"`
    Results       []SearchResult `json:"results"`
} //type SearchResults

I then encode and output the response like so:

err := json.NewEncoder(c.ResponseWriter).Encode(&msg)

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17306358/removing-fields-from-struct-or-hiding-them-in-json-response

• 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• ℡Wang Yan 2013-06-25 20:02
    关注

EDIT: I noticed a few downvotes and took another look at this Q&A. Most people seem to miss that the OP asked for fields to be dynamically selected based on the caller-provided list of fields. You can't do this with the statically-defined json struct tag.

If what you want is to always skip a field to json-encode, then of course use json:"-" to ignore the field (also note that this is not required if your field is unexported - those fields are always ignored by the json encoder). But that is not the OP's question.

To quote the comment on the json:"-" answer:

This [the json:"-" answer] is the answer most people ending up here from searching would want, but it's not the answer to the question.

I'd use a map[string]interface{} instead of a struct in this case. You can easily remove fields by calling the delete built-in on the map for the fields to remove.

That is, if you can't query only for the requested fields in the first place.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(8条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败