编程介的小学生 2018-12-15 11:15 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 822
已采纳

用C语言编程如何解决这个棋盘填充颜色的问题???

Problem Description
In mathematics, the four color theorem, or the four color map theorem, states that, given any separation of a plane into contiguous regions, producing a figure called a map, no more than four colors are required to color the regions of the map so that no two adjacent regions have the same color.
— Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this problem, you have to solve the 4-color problem. Hey, I’m just joking.

You are asked to solve a similar problem:

Color an N × M chessboard with K colors numbered from 1 to K such that no two adjacent cells have the same color (two cells are adjacent if they share an edge). The i-th color should be used in exactly ci cells.

Matt hopes you can tell him a possible coloring.

Input
The first line contains only one integer T (1 ≤ T ≤ 5000), which indicates the number of test cases.

For each test case, the first line contains three integers: N, M, K (0 < N, M ≤ 5, 0 < K ≤ N × M ).

The second line contains K integers ci (ci > 0), denoting the number of cells where the i-th color should be used.

It’s guaranteed that c1 + c2 + · · · + cK = N × M .

Output
For each test case, the first line contains “Case #x:”, where x is the case number (starting from 1).

In the second line, output “NO” if there is no coloring satisfying the requirements. Otherwise, output “YES” in one line. Each of the following N lines contains M numbers seperated by single whitespace, denoting the color of the cells.

If there are multiple solutions, output any of them.

Sample Input
1 5 2
4 1
3 3 4
1 2 2 4
2 3 3
2 2 2
3 2 3
2 2 2

Sample Output
Case #1:
NO
Case #2:
YES
4 3 4
2 1 2
4 3 4
Case #3:
YES
1 2 3
2 3 1
Case #4:
YES
1 2
2 3
3 1

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2019-08-12 23:49
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配