编程介的小学生 2019-05-19 12:09 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 291

关系型不等式的算法的运用问题,怎么采用C程序的语言代码编写程序的方式的步骤去实现?

Problem Description
Thanks for your love------Do not ask me how many people ever I loved,you do not know how deep my injury. Did not dare, do not want to, should not be, thank you for your love again. I had to exist like a dust or will bring you harm. Did not dare, do not want to, should not be, thank you for your love again. I had to exist in your future.
This is my most fear that brought to your harm Forever.

Zty have N friends, most friends in his feeling were the same but exactly one (while all other people are equal in his felling). In order to detect which is the people that he has different feeling, he ask himself a lot of questions. With this question , your task is to determine the identifier of the friend who he has different feeling about using the results of these questions. We assigning each friend of him a unique integer identifier from 1 to N.

Input
The first line of the input file contains two integers N and M, separated by spaces, where N is the number of friends Zty has (2<=N<=10000 ) and M is the number of questions fulfilled (1<=M<=100). The following 2M lines describe all questions. Two consecutive lines describe each question. The first of them starts with a number Ti (1 <= Ti <= N/2), representing the number of friends placed in the left group and in the right group, followed by Ti identifiers of friends placed in the left group and Ti identifiers of friends placed in the right group. All numbers are separated by spaces. The second line contains one of the following characters: '<', '>', or '='.
It represents the result of the sum feelings:
'<' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is less than the sum of all the feeling in the right group.
'>' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is greater than the sum of all the feeling in the right group,
'=' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is equal to the sum of all the feeling in the right group.

Output
Write to the output file the identifier of the friend or 0, if it cannot be found by the results of the given questions.

Sample Input
5 3

1 1 2

1 3 4

1 4 5

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_43382184 2019-05-19 13:09
    关注

rst line of the input file contains two integers N and M, separated by spaces, where N is the number of friends Zty has (2<=N<=10000 ) and M is the number of questions fulfilled (1<=M<=100). The following 2M lines describe all questions. Two consecutive lines describe each question. The first of them starts with a number Ti (1 <= Ti <= N/2), representing the number of friends placed in the left group and in the right group, followed by Ti identifiers of friends placed in the left group and Ti identifiers of friends placed in the right group. All numbers are separated by spaces. The second line contains one of the following characters: '<', '>', or '='.
    It represents the result of the sum feelings:
    '<' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is less than the sum of all the feeling in the right group.
    '>' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is greater than the sum of all the feeling in the right group,
    '=' means that the sum of all the feeling in the left group is equal to the sum of all the feeling in the right group.
    Output

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样