douzuqin3467 2012-09-20 14:17
浏览 51
已采纳

会话文件 - 什么时候才能完全创建?

I'm curious to know exactly when the session text file is created? An easy and surface level answer to that would probably be,.. well, when you use session_start(). But is it? Could it be all the way at the end when the php script ends?

What makes me think that it may be at the end is that I know PHP would not write to the session file everytime you make a change to a session variables while the execution of the page goes on. For example, if you got something like $_SESSION['x'] = $_SESSION['x'] + 1; in a loop, the session file does NOT get modified at each and every iteration of the loop. Only when the PHP scripts is done, then the PHP engine makes a change into the file, to store the final value of the $_SESSION['x'].

With the same taken of logic, I see no reason for PHP engine to create a file as soon as you call the session_start. It could just delay the process.

What that entails is this;

I can start a session with session_start(), set a few session variables, toss them around within functions, using them as globals, and at the end of script, I unset them, and destroy the session and as a result, I assume NO SESSION FILE IS CREATED, thus no overhead associated with creating the session text files is experienced.

I would like to hear your insights in this.

My purpose is to explore the possibilities of using session variables strictly as a temporary place holder to pass global variables left and right - without dealing with file I/O. In fact, I do not need those variables in the next page at all.

In this case, could sessions prove faster than using globals within functions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• draxu26480 2012-09-20 14:27
    关注

Tested and it gets created immediately on session_start. However, session_destroy removes it too. Tested with:

mkdir sess && cd sess
    vim main.php

session_save_path(dirname(__FILE__));
    session_start();
    sleep(5);
    session_destroy();

php main.php &
    ls # main.php   sess_rm4bcun6ear943mf61mdads190
    fg # wait for script to end
    ls # main.php

There's the answer to your question. Your idea of using _SESSION for global variable purposes is not a good one .. you might as well juse use $GLOBALS. No file IO there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 求解达问题(有红包)
  • ¥15 请解包一个pak文件
  • ¥15 不同系统编译兼容问题
  • ¥100 三相直流充电模块对数字电源芯片在物理上它必须具备哪些功能和性能?
  • ¥30 数字电源对DSP芯片的具体要求
  • ¥20 antv g6 折线边如何变为钝角
  • ¥30 如何在Matlab或Python中 设置饼图的高度
  • ¥15 nginx中的CORS策略应该如何配置