dongshan8194 2012-09-17 18:33
浏览 14

Symfony2 Exception类,为什么要使用throw new class?

I'm looking at Symfony2 classes and I found something like this

try {
            return $this->parseSelectorGroup($stream);
        } catch (\Exception $e) {
            $class = get_class($e);

throw new $class(sprintf('%s at %s -> %s', $e->getMessage(), implode($stream->getUsed(), ''), $stream->peek()), 0, $e);
        }

Why they use

$class = get_class($e);

throw new $class

such syntax. What is the purpose of that?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongya9904 2012-09-17 18:40
    关注

I'm not the original author of that line of code so I can only assume why this was done.

As the code shows, the standard message of the exception is being extended with additional information of the string handling class (getUsed, peek - sounds like a stream buffer/parser/scanner/peeker).

The Message is edited and then a new object of the same class is being thrown.

Generally: When you have a class name in a variable and want to create a new instance of that class, you can simply use:

$className = "ClassName";
    $instance = new $className();

This is done here with the catched exceptions classname, see get_class.

Further Note: This code is conceptually broken because it uses a class with an undefined interface for it's constructor. It then makes use of the constructor function without knowing anything about it's constructor.

There might be some information hidden that such a case is not to be expected to happen though. So this is merely a further note. You should have concrete reasons to do something like that, so this has been done for a reason and there might be some design decision which is not documented by the some lines of code you've posted. So handle with care.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。