douduiti3040 2009-12-04 11:41
浏览 106
已采纳

为Joomla或PHP网站准备Mysql数据库

I have a Mysql database of 500+ Real Estate Listings which I am looking to load into an empty Joomla Extension (this may apply to any PHP Script).

I have copied the structure and convention of each table the extension uses - with the idea of either exporting or simply deleting the original tables and replacing them with mine.

Upon testing this concept I end up with a complete mess - My guess is that some of the tables need to have information stored in them before updating others either by Java or PHP.

For example; Client_Info table has to be saved before Property_ Info.

PHPAdmin does not show me the extensions table relationships ( joins, queries etc) I presume they are dealt with through Javascript or PHP.

My Question is what steps do I need to perform to populating the extensions Database.

The extension provider has been saying for months that they were going to provide this process.

If the question is too broad I would be satisfied either with some links or keywords so I can get a handle on the topic.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dp610807 2009-12-04 15:41
    关注

How I would try to solve this:

1. Check how many db tables the extensions uses
    2. Check in what sequence you would add entries through the web interface (e.g. make category first, then create new record, etc.)
    3. Search the extension code for the table names (without prefix) in order to find out how the code handles the data
    4. Check if there are any other sources of information the extension uses, like a config file (ini, xml, ...)
    5. Build an import script that covers these logics
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置