doormen2014 2014-05-09 13:15
浏览 142

Windows上的PHP5.4,带有sqlite但没有Apache和MySQL

Prefer to install minimum software to reduce disk and memory footprint. Thus, I plan to install a minimalistic PHP+DB configuration. Here's my idea of minimalistic setup, as opposed to a full-scale WAMP stack:

• PHP5.4.x binaries (use the inbuilt webserver, instead of Apache)
  • SQLite (instead of MySQL)

I would like to manually start-stop the PHP web-server (i.e. not run it as a auto-started service). There are many tutorials and instructions about setup of WAMP alternatives using NGINX, MariaDB, PostgreSQL etc., but I've not found anything with the above configuration. This is a development and learning setup. I plan to use a micro-framework (like Slim) at some point, to develop REST based application (rather learn to do so), which shall serve as the backend (again, in development mode) for Android applications.

Would like to understand:

• If I'd be missing some key capabilities (compared to a WAMP/LAMP stack) with the above minimalistic approach ?
  • Any existing guide / tutorial that explains how to create such a minimalistic setup ?
  • 写回答

1条回答

• dongpangfu6322 2014-05-09 14:01
    关注

Look into using QuickPHP (http://www.zachsaw.com/?pg=quickphp_php_tester_debugger). It's a tiny php server for Windows which comes with just the php dll. Or you can download the php binaries for windows and place the QuickPHP executable there and then enable extensions like SQLite by changing the php ini configuration files. Note that it's meant for development and debugging purposes only.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊