duanfan9859 2013-09-12 04:01
浏览 161
已采纳

FPDF右边距值无效

I am using the PHP extension FPDF to create PDF documents. I believe I have the margins set to 1" all the way around with justified text, but when I create a PDF document, download it and open it in Acrobat, I see the left margin is 1" but the right margin is about 1.2". I've gone through fpdf.php looking for the issue and cannot find it.

$oPdf = new myPDF('P', 'mm', 'letter');

$oPdf->Open();
$oPdf->SetMargins(25.4,25.4,25.4,25.4);

//set default font/colors
$oPdf->SetFont('Times', '', 12);
$oPdf->SetTextColor(0,0,0);
$oPdf->SetFillColor(255, 255, 255);

//add the page
$oPdf->AddPage();
$oPdf->AliasNbPages();

If I change the top and left margin values, the document reflects the changes. If I change the bottom or right, there is no change. I've seen how the bottom can be changed wth set auto default page break, answered elsewhere. My question is how can I change the right margin and it actually take effect in my document? I have a feeling that this has to do with the measurement of the text when FPDF calculates whether the justified text will fit on the line. I've checked the width of the line and it outputs 165.1 (which is 6.5 inches x 25.4mm) Completely stumped.

Jarod

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpwqicw157673 2013-09-12 04:53
    关注

Ok, I feel kind of dumb, but hopefully this will help others. I use the FpdfMulticell (See http://www.interpid.eu/fpdf-multicell) for more control over cells and other parts of displaying the content on the PDF document. This is great and all, except for the redundancies that are created. The components of this function require width and height for the cell to be created. This is where the problem was. For some reason I was passing 160 to it rather than 165.1. 6.5" x 25.4 = 165.1. When I go through the references to create the multiCell function within the class, it fixes my problem.

If you're going to use the multicell, I suggest declaring a variable at the beginning of your page such as $pw (i.e., page width) and then instead of passing a constant value, pass the variable. That way your values are uniform and if you want to change it up, then you only have 1 value to change. Make sure you comment so you know what the purpose of that variable is.

$oMulticell = new FpdfMulticell($oPdf);
    $pw = 165.1
    //Make sure that the content is long enough to go to another line or you won't
    //notice the difference with the justified text
    $content = "Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here Write some text here ";
    $oMulticell->multiCell($pw,10,$content,0,"J",1,0,0,0,0);

This works!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛