duaevb1511 2013-01-22 21:02
浏览 79

阿帕奇在30秒后投掷500

I'm running Apache2 and PHP5 on a dedicated VPS.

I have a script that should finish anywhere from 20-50 seconds. It works just fine, but if it takes over 30 seconds due to the rows it selected, it instantly kills the script and says:

"Service Unavailable - The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I have max_execution_time=60, max_input_time=60 and memory_limit=256M in my php.ini.

In apache2.conf, I have Timeout=300.

In the script itself, I'm also using set_time_limit(0); ignore_user_abort(true); ini_set('max_execution_time', 0); ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');

No matter what I change the script dies anytime the loading takes over 30.00 seconds and nothing is appearing in any of my logs.

Any suggestions on what other settings to try?

This script is for internal use only and will eventually be running from command line, but I prefer to debug/test from the browser.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duangengruan2144 2013-01-22 21:09
    关注

An internal server error. Check that all your directives are correct. If you have an .htaccess file, make sure you don't have any typos. Other than that, you can debug your script. You maybe changing a setting that triggers the error or conflicts with something else on the server.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用