doudouwen2763 2011-08-24 18:40
浏览 51
已采纳

我应该在每个页面上重新生成会话ID吗?

I am trying to add more security to my user authentication sessions. When the user login I regenerate_session_id but I would like your answer on if I regenerate_session_id on every page that I authenticate the user will help me out.

authenticate user on each page

<?php
    session_start();

if(!isset($_SESSION['MEMBER_ID']) || (trim($_SESSION['MEMBER_ID']) == '')) {
        header("location: denied.php");
        exit();
    }
?>

I changed this to

session_start();

if(!isset($_SESSION['SESS_MEMBER_ID']) || (trim($_SESSION['SESS_MEMBER_ID']) == '')) {
    header("location: access-denied.php");
    exit();
} else {

session_regenerate_id(); }
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandeng2265 2011-08-24 18:50
    关注

You may use session_regenerate_id to prevent session fixation attacks, in which the attacker learns the session ID of a given user then "hijacks" that session ID to act in place of the user.

However, care must be taken. For one, you have to consider asynchronous requests. If you have many concurrent requests coming from a user, you'll want to avoid a situation where one script is using session data when another tries to regenerate - one script is using data that the other is trying to destroy.

Also, this does add overhead. Regenerating every request is probably an overkill. Instead, try keeping a request counter; every 10 requests (or so, arbitrary selection), regenerate the ID.

Be sure to pass the argument as true - you don't want or need the old session data sitting around (keeping in mind, still, concurrent requests). See the (docs) for more information.

All that said - this mechanism is a sort of "micro-enhancement" that will give you more false sense of security than actual security. Session-fixation attacks are not very common, especially if you're already taking other measures to bolster security. Nothing can replace, for example, using HTTPS for secure connection; nothing can replace password complexity requirements.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看