drxrgundk062317205 2010-07-25 22:02
浏览 63
已采纳

PHP 5 - 保护站点的管理区域

I'm currently writing a couple of MVC sites using Kohana as my framework. Each has a simple admin area where the admin can upload and edit content. I'm currently storing the admin's user model in a session and checking whether or not they're an administrator with the following method:

private function checkAdmin()
{
    if (!isset($_SESSION['admin']) || $_SESSION['admin']->Level !== 'admin')
    {
        header('Location: /admin');
        exit;
    }
}

I call this method in all of the other Admin controller methods, like so:

public function writeReview()
{
    $this->checkAdmin();

// rest of the method
}

I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to improve this. It just seems like a single point of failure that's giving me a bad smell, so I'm a bit weary to move on before getting this nailed down.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douqi1625 2010-07-25 22:08
    关注
    1. Your function appears to be redirecting to /admin only if the user is not an administrator. If that's the intended result, then fine.

2. -- Forget this, my mistake.

3. The checkAdmin() function, as it relies on a redirect, is only useful in situations where you want to redirect. If, for example, you are using this in the processing script (and you should be checking if it's an administrator in the processing script), you just want a return true or return false. I suggest that be the base function, and a redirect function call that, or alternative, accept and optional parameter to redirect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加